Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Concrete creations!

They're dry!!!
This one is the biggest one.  I used a box and it didn't fair too well.  I wrapped the box with duct tape and as you can see it came out looking like a round bag instead of a box.  I still like it and I'll put it in the courtyard with a plant.
 
 
These are the ones I used jewelry boxes with lids.  I really like the way they came out.

 
 
 
I painted the round one with a metallic purple and it's okay but still not what I have in mind. The box creations worked so nicely as candle holders don't you think? 


 
 
 
 I found some more boxes and still looking for more plastic containers.  I'll be making more. I bought some gold and silver metallic spray paint to use and I also think I may put a wax finish on them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment