Monday, August 19, 2013

Progress

First, my ankle is so much better.  Lots of rest and ice packs.  I'm in the middle of a wedding invitation order but have a few days before I have to print, cut, assemble since I'm waiting on my paper/envelope order to be delivered.  I've been dreaming up all these projects, painting something...maybe some chairs, lots of chairs need painting by the way, I would love to build a potting shed out of all the wood I have laying around, I have these really cool windows I got in California years ago and also windows from my old high school and I've been dreaming of all the cool things I could do with them, I also have two really really neat metal gates I should do something with them, I still have jewelry pieces to finish, but the biggest thing I've been dreaming about is making Christmas stuff!  I sewed burlap stockings last year and they came out so cool, I want to make more, I also painted xmas signs on wood, I always make my cards and for some reason I have the bug to sew, maybe aprons, maybe some altered art journals, maybe some wire art, maybe maybe maybe...  Okay, I'm back to my senses....finish some unfinished stuff before I start anything else.  Time to sit down and make my gotta finish list.  Should still be fun.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment