Monday, August 12, 2013

Wedding gift full of hearts

As you may remember I've been helping with a library themed wedding reception.  Their wedding was yesterday and it was wonderful.
 
Beautiful couple
I decided to make them a gift using hearts stamped out of their love paper.  The colors were ivory and navy.

Punched hearts out of their love paper and navy card stock.



Added two hearts with their names and wedding dates.
 
I mounted the hearts on a piece of beautiful ivory card stock that has a metallic sheen to it. 
 
I had seen these types of framed heart artwork on line and they can be pricey, but I found the white square shadow box frame on sale at a good price.  I had all the card stock, heart punch and glue dots, so the gift mainly took time.  I was really pleased with it.  I wrapped it in brown grocery style paper and used more hearts to write our names on it.  I forgot to get a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment