Sunday, August 18, 2013

Travel Photo Album gift

I had a series of photos for my young friend Erin from my trip to the Boston area.  I wanted to put them together in an album for her.  I went to my local craft stores and really couldn't find anything I liked.  I decided to make her an accordion style book.
 
 
 
I used 8 1/2 x 11 white card stock and cut it in half length wise.  I needed three sheets for the number of photos I wanted to use.
 
 
I scored them to make 5 1/2 x 6 size pages
 
 
Folded them in half.
 
 
I used 1/2"  blue masking tape to put the pages together to make one long series of accordion pages.
 
 
 

 
I added photos and grouped them in order of the events we did together.  Visiting Salem, touring the Constitution and hanging out in Marshfield and the beach.
 
 
 
On the back page I added a ribbon under the back page so it can be tied together.  I'm very happy the way it turned out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment