Sunday, August 25, 2013

Javier & Anne's reception invites...all done.

This is the drawing I came up with after talking to Javi & Anne.  I touched it up some and rearranged them so they were standing more evenly.  The paper is cream puff shade from Cards & Pockets.  I love the texture of their card stock.
 
I added a red border design and a banner.  I really really like the outcome.  I used my drawing and found the Brain Flower font that was perfect for their invites.  I'm digging the font.  I was able to get two invites to a card stock sheet.  I love my printer Canon Pro 9000, makes printing easy.
 
printing
 
cutting

scoring
 
final score with bone folder
They like the Mexican papel picado banners.  I found one on the internet I was able to use on their envelops.  I finished with printing their return addresses on the back.
 
 printed envelopes
 
Congratulations of Javi & Anne.  Now on to reception decorating ideas and projects....heading to venue this week.  They're having their event on a rooftop!
 
Tip - using the right tools makes the job easy, but investing in the best right tools is smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment