Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm back ....

It's been awhile.....

I'm back from vacation and struggling to get motivated to do anything creative.  But, this is what I've been doing this past week.  Sam & Victor's wedding is right around the corner! 
 



This is the wedding gift card holder... a mailbox!  I painted it with navy chalk paint and hand painted "p.s. I love you", I'm happy how it came out.


btw, loved the movie

 This the way I'm suggesting they display the place cards

Using a drawer from my vintage Singer sewing machine cabinet


Coming up with an idea how to display the table numbers,  my suggestion is this wire holder.... I saw something like this on Pinterest,  I love it how it came out.  I got the go to make them, so that's on my agenda tomorrow .... wire stands... twenty or so.





It's good to be back but I need to take a walk through the art museum and some galleries.  I need to wake up my creative soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment