Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Photo Challenge

 
In January I participated in a photo challenge on Facebook. Not as many people participated as I thought would. A lot of friends did follow those of us who posted photos. Facebook wasn’t all that easy to get organized. I tried to form a group so anyone who wanted to see the photo could easily do in the group. But it wouldn’t work right. I loved seeing everyone’s photos and it was so fun to get out with my camera. Here’s some of my photos from the challenge and some cools ones from the others.
 
 
 
Challenge....Green


Challenge... After Dark

Challenge...Childhood Memory

Challenge....Silhouette


Challenge....Self Portrait

Challenge....Technology


Challenge...Your Shoes




Challenge....What's in your purse

Challenge...Close Up




Challenge.... Black & White

Challenge....Flowers
Challenge.... Celebration
Other photos from the  participants of the challenge

Challenge...B&W

Challenge...Strangers

Challenge...What's in your purse

Challenge...Inspiration

Challenge...Inspiration

Challenge....What's in your purse

Challenge...Shoes

Challenge....Something Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment