Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In memory of Brutus


 
 
One of my friends recently lost her dog, Brutus.  I remember when I lost Colby Dog it was one of the toughest moments.  I so loved Colby dog.  He was the most loving kind hearted dog.  Colby was sick and was really struggling for a bit before he died and it was so hard deciding when to take him to the vet to be put down, that sounds so awful even writing about it now.  Anyways, I read a book, “The Art of Racing In The Rain”.  I posted about this book in April 2010 and how it brought comfort to me.  I see Colby Dog everywhere and he talks to me still.
Bought a copy and sent it to to Linda.  Here’s how I packaged it.  Took out the manual typewriter and typed a note on some pretty pink paper then stitched & folded. 



No comments:

Post a Comment