Friday, February 22, 2013

Food Friday

Heart potatoes!  I made these for our Valentine Day dinner.  They were so good & pretty.
I used golden potatoes.

 
 I had a peeler you used from the side.  I kept peeling the skin off my fingers, so I got a new one and it works okay.  Maybe it's my technique.  I might have to find a Youtube video on how to use a peeler.   
 
 I used my slicer to make thin slices.  This kitchen tool is a dangerously sharp tool.  I'm very careful and use the guard every time.  It does work wonderfully.


I used my heart shaped cookie cutters and cut hearts out.


I tossed them with garlic and olive oil.


I sprayed a muffin tin with olive oil.  I stacked them in a muffin tin and added a pinch of salt and pepper.

 
 Baked them in a hot oven. 

 
I drizzled the some bread with garlic flavored olive oil and Italian seasoning.  Baked it and it was so good.  We grilled a steak to perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment