Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What to do on a sunny perfect day...

I've been out riding my bicycle in the neighborhood.  Up to four miles.  It's not easy riding a single gear bike.  Thank goodness it's flat around here.  I've been challenged with a breeze almost every day!  But I'm not complaining at all.  It's a good way to get some much needed exercise.  I actually ride it to do some errands.  I'm going to the post office tomorrow.
When I get home from my rides the dogs are waiting and we water plants and rake the courtyard.  Then we all sit for a bit..me on my swing and them in the shade.  I close my eyes and listen to the birds .... not a bad morning.

I wish I had some photos to update my progress in the studio.  Still working on jewelry pieces.  Still fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment