Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blog overhaul?

I want to overhaul the look of my blog....but I really don't know what I'm doing.  Just spent a few minutes reviewing some options in templates, fonts, text colors, margin widths, etc.  I want to be able to links posts together get photos to look uniform, etc....but I need to research how to do this before I feel confident enough to improve the look and function of my blog.  I would also like to know how come I rarely get comments. Anyways, I have so many things to post and feeling of "where do I begin".  I think I'm just tired from all the busy-ness of the past several months.  October is here, finally.  Cooler weather is also here, finally.  No major projects, finally.  Just fun stuff, finally.
Maybe...
overhaul blog
make jewelry
sewing
walking, again
more photos


No comments:

Post a Comment