Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Craft studio cleansing

Since I've become a stay at home in my studio kinda royalty my studio seems claustrophobic to me.  When I was only spending a few hours at time in there I never noticed all the things I have in my studio space.  I've begun to move things around, organize with containers and to purge, purge, purge and purge some more.  When I was on my Texas family trip I realized I come from a family of creative people so I decided while I'm reorganizing I will begin a box of treasures for my cousin SueAnn.  Then I had lunch with a good friend and she mentioned how she donated all her scrapbook stuff to a friend's daughter, who's a creative soul.  Light bulb.... I put together a box for Alexis.  I'm pretty organized so while purging it didn't take me long to sort through scrapbook paper and supplies.  I added some small treasures, markers, embellishments, stickers, beads, ribbons, buttons, magazines and a card making book.  I put it all in a box and was lucky enough to deliver it to her mom yesterday.  And believe me I have plenty left over to send off to cousin SueAnn.



No comments:

Post a Comment