Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bridal Invitations

My nephew is getting married in August and his sister is hosting his fiance's bridal shower.  She sent out an email letting us Aunts know about the shower.  I asked if there was anything I could do since I live so far away and won't be able to attend.  She gladly let me make the invitations.  First, I had to come  up with an idea...hummm.  I looked at some of my previous cards and a few creative magazines and came up with an idea.
I used watercolor paper to draw a background.
Once I finished the background I scanned it and added the hanger image and text and invitation information. 

I found an old book coated them with metallic paint.
Drew the bridal dress design and and turned on some good music and cut out the designs.
 
Once I printed them it was time to cut and score them.
I glued the dress on and ta da.... finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment