Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fed my soul

The other day I met up with two friends, I've known both for a long time, but hadn't really spend time with them until now.  We met up at one of their homes.  Her home is awesome and so comfortable.  We shared stories & got to know each other a little better.  I brought some of my handmade goodies to show them and they offered such nice compliments and praise.  I love the things I make so when others love them it's such a good feeling.  Both of them are creative souls, they sew, they knit, they do stained glass, they have a creative eye.  Our time together inspired us.  I'm excited for the next time we all meet up.
I've had a dream for a long time to open a shop of some kind.  I envision a shop that's a working studio with tables to create whatever we want.  I envision a place to teach, to share and to be creative.  I also see a spot for a gallery to sell all the goodies made in the studio.  I envision this studio creating a  circle of friends, too.

...in my dreams I have wings and I can fly

No comments:

Post a Comment