Monday, March 26, 2012

Nice day inside and out.

Even though it's a nice day outside, it's a nice day inside....windows opened, nice breeze and sweet windchimes putting a smile on my face today. I moved one of my work tables around in my craft studio...now I face the courtyard. Brings good mojo into the studio, don't know why I didn't think of this before? The window screens have been replaced and the view is so nice and clean. Been listening to classic rock music most of today...trying to get a playlist of music for Tom..he always complains about my music on road trips...so I'm making him his own playlist. The Who, Rush, Outlaws, The Stones, J. Giles Band, Edgar Winters, Bruce, Mott the Hoople, Zepplin, to name a few.

Came across this video of Mick and Bono...  Not really classic rock but sexy...


 
Tomorrow I'll be listening to R&B soul to work on a travel playlist for me & Melinda...

No comments:

Post a Comment