Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blog design??

I've been reading other blogs and notice how different they look than mine, nicer.  I really don't know much about blog design but maybe it's time for me to learn.  So far I figured out how to switched out the background color.  Easy enough.  I noticed my banner photo doesn't fit correctly.  So I'm going to do some learning and then I'm gonna update and redesign my blog.  Now I say that having no clue what I'm talking about.  I would like some font choices and some color choices.  How about a background?  How about a banner with a number of photos or some of my art?  How about a signature?  How about tags?  How about the little pictures/links of "you may like this" tags?  See I have lots to learn.  Another thing that makes me go..humm?  I have few comments from my readers, I wonder why?  Is it difficult to leave a comment?  When I say difficult I mean technically, logistically, etc.  Or maybe, no comments is normal in the blogging world?  I don't comment on other blogs...maybe I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment