Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Street fair time, again.

I'm going to be at the Casa Grande Street Fair on December 3rd!! I've been working hard in the studio to have a nice selection of pendants and earrings.  I'm also including some holiday crafts, stockings, garland, etc.  I can't wait should be a blast.  I'll post the exact info later this week.
 
This reminded me of the photo I got in my email.  Last spring at the street show in Casa Grande I sold a pendant to Pam.  Pam explained she was getting married in Hawaii and she needed gift for her partner.  She liked a number of pendants but finally choose a purple pendant with a heart.  The plan was to give it to her partner after their ceremony in Hawaii.  Pam was kind enough to send me a photo!  Congratulations to them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment