Saturday, November 30, 2013

Some updates & thoughts

Anyone who knows me, knows I have no concept of time.  I have no schedule, I rarely do anything the same, all things I make are one of a kind.  Taking my “having fun” in the craft room to working in my studio is where I'm at right now.  I have a blog, a Facebook page with a new web address, a logo, a business name, business cards, email and working on a project to log my creations.  Getting things together is a never ending process and I know there’s no time schedule to this creative journey I’m on. I named my business brokenwing, I have a collection of angels in my house and the thing they all have in common is every one of them has a broken wing and they’re perfect.  It’s one of those things I couldn’t explain how each one ended up with a broken wing that needed to be glued.   What it taught me … it doesn’t need to be perfect to be perfect, which describes my art, my jewelry, my photography, my cards, my studio, my home, everything Jobi.  My Facebook page address is www.facebook.com/the.brokenwing & my email is 
brokenwing @cox.net.  Here's my logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment