Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Meditation

I couldn't sleep tonight and when this happens I try to calm my mind with meditation.
What do you think about meditation? I've taken a few on-line meditation classes with Deepak Chopra. Oprah and Deepak have offer a new class.  I decided to sign up....

Desire and Destiny
A journey toward living with passion and abundance! We’ll be your guides, every day, as you uncover your creative brilliance, connect with your deepest desires, and tap into your pure potential. Then, watch your soul’s purpose and true destiny emerge, opening the door to living a life in which all things are within reach and your dreams transform into reality

Day 1
Who am I?
CENTERING THOUGHT...I am my deepest desire
SANSKRIT MANTRA....So Hum  I am



No comments:

Post a Comment