Monday, January 9, 2017

Ten Year Blogiversary!



Ten years ago this month I began my blog.  I love having my blog and even though I take breaks from posting and really have struggled at times to post I'm so happy to have some followers.  I've learned a lot from blogging these past 10 years.  One, keep it authentic.  Two, make it fun.  Three, Use great photos.
I have tried so many things to keep myself on blogging track and provide regular and interesting posts.  As I've said in the past, I have no concept of time and no concept of what it means to have a regular routine.  It's a continuous work in progress for me to stick to a schedule.  I don't know how I ever got through my working career that included constant deadlines and commitments.  
As always I will keep posting and I really do appreciate anyone who has stuck through the past 10 years of blogging with me.  I have kept my blog very basic and I know I have some learning to do to improve my blog page.  I know there are tons of new things I can add, like a Pinterest button or a email update button, etc and I'm hoping in time I will learn how to add some cool features.  I have friends tell me they aren't able to post comments and I need to figure that out.  I would really love to see what people think.  I would like to do some giveaways but if people can't comment the giveaways won't work.



No comments:

Post a Comment