Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden - Chihuly Exhibit




Ever since I've been in my painting e-course I've been inspired by what surrounds me.  My brother and I went to the Botanical Garden around the holidays a year ago.  We found it to be a pretty cool place to hang out since it was so festive.  We're like, let's make this a new holiday tradition and come to the Garden every holiday season.  Well "jobi" time didn't allow for that to happen over the holidays.  But, even better I read the Garden was going to have a Chihuly glass exhibit lasting into May.  We went in April and boy what an exhibit and we weren't disappointed!  We got there early to catch all the glass exhibits in the sunlight and we stayed late enough to see all the glass exhibits lit up.  It was a fun night.  I do  think we should make it a tradition to go to the Garden, yearly.  It's always good to spend time with my youngest brother.







Daylight

Night time

Daylight

Evening light

No comments:

Post a Comment