Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Getting inspired!

I'm at a bookstore trying to pass some time and get outa the heat and away from my dirty house.  Having a good time looking through magazines to get some inspiration for a paper project I'm working on.  

But hang on, I got a clever idea how to use my time when I travel. Articles in the STUDIOS magazine, "traveling studios" ... how about a class on wheels?  use a camper trailer as the hub of the class...park it like a food truck and hold a class or a class at the park?   What would the class be of... beading, making a pair of earrings?  a simple necklace?  bracelet?  crochet a hat?  crochet a scarf?  paint a mixed media piece of art?  Or just offer up a menu of the day.  What supplies would I need? How to advertise?  Who would I target as the customer?  Great idea, especially when I'm visiting my family in  Nebraska.  I find I miss my studio time when I'm traveling and I always pack my traveling studio suitcase.  Never know how this idea may just grow into a fabulous adventure!  Funny how I've been bugging my talented sister, Patsy to open up a food truck and sell her awesome Mexican food on the road....we could do it together!!!  Who wouldn't want her awesome enchiladas after making the most awesome pair of  earrings!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment