Wednesday, May 29, 2013

There's been some earring making going on around here

I had left over handmade chain links & never wanting to toss anything
 in the trash, I used them in the earrings.  I love how they turned out.
These are using the chain links.  I love the patina look, what do you think?

These are an inch and half size circles.  Some think they can't wait a bigger
size earring, but they hang so nicely you won't even notice you're
wearing them.


These are like the bigger one's but only about 3/4" circle.  Orange is the
new color of the season,  I love all shades of orange.
More earrings.  I've sold a few of these already but some are still available .
If you're interested, email me at jobi.tinajera.arens@cox.net
I would love you to wear a pair of my earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment