Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Library themed wedding invitations

I was commissioned to make library themed wedding invites for Victor & Samantha's wedding.  Samantha knew exactly what she wanted.  I began by making the library card template in Photoshop.  
.  

I used a vintage typewriter font and library book pockets which were mounted on navy color card stock.  They came out so cute.  I also made their RSVP postcards to put in the pocket.  There were some unforeseen challenges.  Making the template was easy enough but cutting them was a challenge in they needed to fit in the pocket and also fit the postal service postcard size requirements.  But it all turned out okay once I used a punch to round the corners.  I figured out I  round punched 1540 corners!!!  Dang that's a lot, isn't it?


Printed invite, RSVP, and addressed RSVP and envelopes, cut, counted and assembled.


Packaged and ready for delivery.  I've very pleased with how they came out and so were Victor & Samantha.


2 comments:

  1. Very good idea for an invitation card,love the way you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The library invitation cards looked very authentic. Absolutely love this idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete