Friday, August 10, 2012

btw, we're setting some records here!

It's hot hot hot hot outside!  Oh yeah, it's also humid, everything sweats.  I can't believe how hot it is, I know we live in the desert and we live in Arizona and it's summer and it's monsoon season, the dew point sucks, AC is constantly running even though I have AC set at 80 degrees! and I heard today that the electric company set some usage record, I'm sure I'm setting some electric bill record, too.  I jumped in the pool tonight and the water was WARM, ugh.  Can't wear any jewelry cuz the metal burns your skin, don't even think about driving, the steering wheel & seats are hot and I mean hot hot.  I was at the drive up ATM and accidentally touched the metal on Mini Lula's window edge with my arm and damn that was hot.  So if anyone would like rescue me and fly me north to enjoy some cooler weather my schedule is open!  btw, it's 100 degrees out and it's 3am...yeah I couldn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment