Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Been a different kind of week

A very close friend of mine, Cathy, who lives out of state asked me for a favor...that favor was to go to her friend, Annette,  someone I've known but hadn't seen in awhile.  She asked me to go
 give her a good long hug and support because her husband, who I also knew, was very very sick and it was unexpected.  I went to the hospital and it was so true...he was on life support everything.  It was wonderful being able to give that long long hug of support.  She has been at his bedside since July 23rd and watched him become so sick so quick.  He died on Aug 9th.  May he rest in peace.  I called Cathy a number of times and she thanked me over and over for being there, but I'm thankful, too.  I forgot what an incredible woman Annette is and it's my honor to help her anyway I can.  Please keep her in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment