Monday, April 10, 2017

Cricut Cricut Cricut.....PINK


Several months ago I added this to my studio!  


Can you say PINK


I didn't realize it had so many cutting options!


It's so pretty in PINK!  
I'm on a huge learning curve.  It looks intimidating but overall it's not.


Not only does it cut but it writes!


  One of my learning days.  I used some glitter paper and I can see where you need to be careful removing the designs.  Patience!


I made something simple, the onesies are so cute and easy.  


I have a one year subscription to Cricut Design Space which gives you tons of ideas, images, tutorials, fonts, etc.  I've learned to design from my iPad and iPhone with their app.  I've learned how to add fonts, import images and add my own designs.  I'm in love with my new PINK addition!  I still need to do some iron on vinyl projects.  I'll keep you updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment