Monday, March 11, 2013

New exciting things going on around here!

Okay, don't even know where to start....
I'm finishing up on my soldered jewelry pieces & have sold a few.   In the near future I'll be announcing a new Facebook page that will feature my pieces and how you can buy them. 
Two really really neat friends have offered to host a party to show off my stuff! How exciting is that? Both have been so supportive and fun to have in my creative circle.


Custom chain & pendant necklace

Handmade ring

This was a soldering mistake that turned into
the coolest pendant!


There's a few other things that have been going on but until I finalize them I'm not gonna say anymore, nots to jinx it...haha...I do believe in letting my creative energy flow and not to get to ahead of myself.
The other thing is... my mind is so full of ideas I think sometimes it just might freaking explode!  I find myself jotting and sketching things all the time on scraps of paper.  I have a creative journal but never seem to have it handy.  This is so much fun .
One thing I've noticed is all my winter while it's nice weather projects have been set aside or cancelled...haha.  So much for reorganizing the garage and finding space to stash some of my studio stuff so I don't feel so crowded in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment