Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Here I go, again.

Okay, this morning I decide to get on the scale...you know the scale....I hate the scale and the scale is hating on me.  I'm like wtf!  I swear the scale is so pissing me off.  I think it's a conspiracy and gravity & the pull of the earth have something to do with it.   .. you're asking but Jobi what are you eating???  Okay, in the last month I did have fries, I did eat some zebra popcorn, I did have a few chips, I love love sourdough bread with every damn thing, oh and I did use real butter on that damn bread!  But I drink lots of water!  lots of water!  maybe a diet pepsi here and there, coffee no cream or sugar, AND I am, I am, I am still walking!  Now do you hear me...I'm still walking.  I walk  each day on the treadmill...okay not every every every and I normally only skip one day a week.  But I am walking and walking and walking....but the scale that damn f*&^king scale hates me, hates me so much it just keeps pissing me off.  I need to find the lightest gravity point in my house ... oh shit maybe I should sit it outside, gravity pull might be less...good idea.  I am still walking and I am feeling so much better.  I'm walking a 5K this weekend...Neon Run/Walk and it's gonna be so fun.  We're dressing up with glow in the dark accessories.  I do know the walking is so worth the effort and in the long long long run it will pay off. 
 
I'm participating in a meditation series with Deepak Chopra called "Perfect Health".  It's free and it's great.  I've been a long time fan of Deepak Chopra and completely understand how we need to balance Mind, Body  & Spirit.  Keeping  the positive energy sure helps keep the right perspective and humor in hating the scale.  As Deepak says..."take a passionate interest in life".  That's what I'm doing....thank you for listening and let's move on.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment