Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sewing up heart garland

I'm making heart garland for a wedding reception decoration.  I'm not sure exactly where all it's going to be used.  One place for sure is the sweetheart table.  It's to be draped in a scallop design on the front edge of the table.  Should look nice.  The bride typed up love related quotes and I printed up 20 pages and punched out hearts, lots of hearts!
 
 
 
 
I sewed up a sample of hearts going horizontally and vertically.  I'm not sure if she plans to use hearts as a back drop but I would vote yes on using heart garland both ways throughout the venue.
But, that's just me...can never have too many hearts.
 
 
By the way, see the cute heart/flower/love painting???  Don't you just love it?  It's a painting by Emily Costello, find her on Facebook and see more of her artwork.  It's so colorful and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment