Monday, December 5, 2011

fa la la la .... tis the season

Today was spent making Christmas music CD's.  Music is the best way to get into the Christmas spirit and I need some help.  Tom spent the day watching football and hanging the lights on the house.  Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to place the garland/lights on the courtyard wall!  Geez, I brought the cold with me...my plants are mad at me.  I have lots to think about, I have to come up with a Christmas card idea, well I have ideas but how to get them on a card and then multiply it by 50 or 60 cards, oh and get them made and mailed out on time.  I have to decide what cookies to make since I'm not doing a cookie exchange this year.  I have to decide if I'm going to throw a holiday brunch or a dinner or both and with who and when....see lots to think about.  I did get all the holiday decorations out, but no tree, yet.  Good thing it's only December 5th.  (Don't forget December is all about me & Jesus, our birthdays!)
I wish I knew how to attach a Christmas song for you
Tried it but it was an epic fail...I'll keep trying so stay tune

No comments:

Post a Comment