Sunday, January 30, 2011

My January Art Journal Every Day


 I had so much fun journaling everyday.  As I mentioned before, I'm using my work desk calendar as my journal.  Feels great to journal this way.  I found it's best to watercolor the backgrounds a few days in advance so not to tear threw the wet page.  I found it was so fun to add to it while I'm on the phone or eating my lunch.  What a blast.
























This is my journal art kit.  I have a watercolor kit, a watercolor brush (cool tool, has a water reservoir), pens in shades of blue, couple of reds, a thick & thin black sharpie, typed words and glue stick.  Amazing what you can do with such few tools.  Loving it!
Stay tune for February's art journal.  

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used a huge calendar for this! Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete