Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog, I've missed you.....

I'm finding it tough to get to posting on my blog.  I've been a busy person on the creative side of my life and of course there's my real job, too.  This is what I've been up to...
Designing, printing and assembling wedding invitations for a few people.  I finished one and I'm in different stages on two others.  I've taken out my sewing machine and made a few small projects.  Just for fun I'm working on some funky hairpins for my niece, I'm working on my daily artwork journal....will be posting pics soon.  I'm also working on a project for five friends having to do with a little bit of journaling.  In between, I've made a few sets of earrings and I'm still finding a minute or two to paint.  Oh yeah, that reminds me I have five clip boards to paint for my real job.  One big job was to unload all the photos off my camera storage cards...over a thousand.  I'm very organized with my photos, plus I back them all up on an external hard drive.  Ugh, that was a big job.  I'll post some of my favorites.  But as for now I need to get to my real job.....  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment