Thursday, June 10, 2010

Re-connecting

Last weekend I spent with my friend, Alice. We've know each other since junior high. Our paths have crossed over and over and over. We don't see each other as often as you would think since we only live about 50 miles apart. We had a blast reminiscing and comparing our experiences of growing wiser! She had the coolest drinking glasses....so I had to have them, too.




We talked about walking and counting steps. We both happened to watch Dr Oz say you need to walk 10,000 steps per day....omgosh that's a ton of steps. So we decided to get a pedometer and start counting our steps. I got a simple basic pedometer, well that's what I thought. I haven't even got it set up!! I promise myself tomorrow I'll figure it out and again that's "jobi TIME"



We had fun trying out all the snacks Alice had in her pantry...these are perfectly yummie. You have to try them!



Overall, it was such a good time. While we were visiting I realized how much I missed my friend. We made a buddy pack to not wait so long between visits. Who do you need to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment