Monday, June 14, 2010

Finishing

I finished a baby photo book. I haven't worked on a project like this in a long time and I really had to rummage through my stuff to decorate it. I remember now how I'm not the "scrapbook" crafter. I did enjoy making this but I found I wasn't missing it.




I finished the twin baby necklace and I'm really pleased with how it turned out!
I make a box to package it in and included my information.


In the theme of finishing stuff.
I finally picked out & bought my hall bathroom color....monterey blue. Matches shower curtain perfectly. Now to decide if I'll paint the ceiling.
I printed Colby boy's graduation announcements, I packaged Brenda's gift, and I answered some emails. Had lunch with my to fav girls...Gabi & Christine. All in all a good day and only thing left to do is my nails and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment