Thursday, June 10, 2010

How one random thing leads to another.


Back in Feb 2009 I blogged about a random day, at a random craft store I purchased a random book that opened up a huge creative mojo for me from the day my friend, Melissa and I sat for hours making three painting using the techniques in the book. Since then I have made a number of paintings....




The author of the book is Kelly Rae Roberts. I started to follow her blog and noticed she was offering a e-course. I pondered it and pondered it and waited til the last day you could register and "jobi time" was running out.... I clicked and here I am taking her course. It's full of so many ideas, inspiration, information, motivation, creativity, networking, blogging, websites, on and on and on and it's only week two. I have a feeling my blog is going to be going through some changes!! Stay tuned.....





No comments:

Post a Comment