Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hawaii trip!

I'm heading to Hawaii next month to dog/house sit for my friends, Kate & Jennifer!  I'm going with my young friend Christine!  We're going to Honolulu and anywhere else from there!  I thought I better do my research so we can maximize our time.


Got two books at the used book store and they're full of lots of ideas of fun shit to do.  I can't wait!!


I've been making some little books for some of my trips.  The book asks "where I'm going", "what to pack", "what food i ate", "who i met", etc.....  I get an vintage postcard image off the Internet and then I use my vintage typewriter to type on notebook paper.  Cut it all down a quarter page size and put it all together with a ring.  So fun.


Starting on my Hawaii book and making an extra one for Christine.



No comments:

Post a Comment