Sunday, January 19, 2014

Taking an E-course!

The name of the class is "Studying Under The Masters, (becoming an apprentice)".  The class is offered by Jeanne Oliver.  I was intrigue by it since one of my favorite artist, Stephanie Lee was part of the class.  It's a nine week class with a different artist each week.  The artists choose a master artist to study under.  I really wasn't sure what that meant.  It's been the first week and I love it.  I've never taken an art class thus I know nothing about art in the since of theory or the history of art.  What Jeanne says in her introduction to the class was exactly what I needed to hear.  It's about becoming an apprentice, practicing, copying, learning and finally, finding my own way in my art.  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!  I love feeding my creative soul!

 jeanneoliverdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment