Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Letter writing

This is Sean and he joined the Army last June & in boot camp right now.  The family asked us to write to him while he was in boot camp. 
 
 
 
I have a large collection of postcards I've collected over the years of places I've traveled.  Sometimes I mail them to myself and sometimes I get duplicates.  So I dug them out and sorted through them.  I found quite a few I could use for my writing project for Sean.  I bought some new ones, too.  I found some of Flagstaff (Sean's hometown) and of Arizona.  I didn't know what I would write so I ended writing him knock knock jokes.  I send him 3-4 per week and it's been fun finding knock knock jokes.  Today I found some other jokes that were pretty funny.  He finishes boot camp at the end of the month.  So proud of him.
 
 
Look what I got in the mail today!  Army Strong letter!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment