Monday, October 28, 2013

Back in Arizona

Road trip to the Midwest.  A stop in Lawrence, Kansas with my sister and Tom to watch a football game at Kansas University to watch my nephew play football.  Overnight in Overland Park, KS with a fabulous visit with family.  A stop in Lincoln, Nebraska to visit more family.  Tom off to Randolph, Nebraska to play with big boy toys, harvest time.  While I headed to North Platte, Nebraska to help paint a house!  Then off to Denver to meet Tom at DIA and finish road trip home via Taos, NM.  I will post pics soon.  Overall, it was a great time.  Lots of amazing things to share with you.   
The biggest challenge was to work on pendants and I must say it was an epic fail...no time for jewelry.  I did stop in a shop in Lincoln and talked jewelry.  Stay tuned!
** update **   Winston did get better and all I noticed when I got home was he really needs to be brushed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment