Monday, April 8, 2013

Mercado experience


 
My experience at the Mercado went well and in so many ways it was priceless. I'm thankful to Marguerite, the owner of The Purple Lizard for inviting me. The first day was a challenge since I was at the end of the walkway which was far from all the action in the courtyard area. Second day I was in the courtyard area however the foot traffic was less but again, the experience was all good. I was so fortunate to meet some amazing artists and fantastic women. They were all so gracious with support and a wealth of information for me. Topping it all off..I sold a number of pieces and received so many compliments. The weekend fed my creative soul and I also came home with some art for me. I continue to thank my friends who show me such support!
My experience also presented me with more opportunities to go to other shows and how to improve my blog and Facebook presence.  The artist were so helpful with tips, ideas, feedback and info.  The best part of the whole experience was opening up my creative circle.  I can't wait to meet with the women I met.  Overall, a GREAT experience!  I can't quit smiling and my brain needs some down time to process all the goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment