Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dear Blog, I'm sorry I've been neglecting you,

You would think someone like me, retired and all, would have nothing but time on her hands to devote endless hours to her blog....but as it turns out I haven't of late.  You may remember back in March I was having problems with my laptop, anyways the problems continue.  It's like this laptop has a mind of it's own.  I've been spending time backing up all my photos, music and misc files.  What a big job.  I need to go buy another external storage drive.  I'm pretty organized but good organization takes concentration, too.  Computer people told me today we'll be replacing the hard drive, so that means I'm gonna be backing up a few more things!  I'll be starting over with a brand new system...ugh!  But I like my system the way it is.  That means, making lists of software and information,  reinstalling software, setting up my Favorites, on & on.  But on the positive side....no more laptop problems!!! (keep your fingers crossed).  Because of all this I haven't been downloading or playing with any photos of the things I've been doing.  Today for example is the first day of Sweet Salvage sale!  I'm heading over there to check out the goodies.  I'm going to a happy hour for another person who is retiring, yeah!  I have lots of goodies to photograph that I came home with, fun fun...  I've been to the movies and watching DVD's, some good, some not so good.  The Avengers, thumbs up.  The Vow, ummm,
So, Dear Blog, I hope to be back soon with really cool stuff to write about.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment