Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Murals


I have never painted anything on this large of scale, but boy are these artist amazing.  First one was painted by my friend  Emily, she is so talented.  After we stopped at her mural we stopped in her studio/shop Mucho Mas in downtown Phoenix.  The kids and my sister got to meet her.  She was so generous with her time and has the best loving energy.


This is a mural painted by my friend Emily Costello (Instagram @emcostelloart) in Phoenix.  



Another large wall mural painted by Emily Costello, Mucho Mas Studio Phoenix.

Mural of Chef Silvana Salcio Esparza by Lucretia Torva.   @torvasm
 I love the strength this mural represents and the "Si, Se Puede" tattoo!  Chef Silvana is one of my favorite people.  I don't know her personally but I have met her,  I donated masks to her cause she was feeding so many people during the covid shutdown.  

My sister showing her angel wings.  Grant, Nebraska   @popperposies

A storage shed in Winslow, Arizona.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment