Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday thoughts...

Blogging with breakfast! 


I've been journaling for a long time, but like everything  else in my life I do it for a minute and then I stop for a bit and then jump into it again.

A page from my current journal.
I think blogging is the same for me.  I love when I take the time to post but I over think what I should post about.  I read other blogs and find them fun to read and think to myself I should write about that...I started this blog years ago and it really hasn't taken off.  I'm not tech savvy on writing the code  or setting up this blog site properly to where it will have buttons to feed my instagram and Facebook page.  The other thing is I never had the foresight to name everything similar.  So my blog, Facebook page, and Instagram all have different names.  One day I should figure out how to consolidate all of it.  I think the main thing I wanted when I began was to get exposure for my artistic and creative side of my life.  Back  then I was working a pretty serious full time job in the criminal justice field and the creative time was a great balance.  I'm retired and have plenty of time for all the artistic fun but I forget to share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment