Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Hot chocolate projects!

I made two different hot chocolate gifts.   I used two different hot chocolate flavors, peppermint and milk chocolate.  I found the tiniest mini marshmallows, some sprinkles, peppermint chips and mini chocolate chips.  


I found two style child size mugs.  Perfect size for little hands.

Each mug was filled with hot chocolate mix, peppermint stick and mini marshmallows.  All the mugs are wrapped in cellophane paper, tied with green twine and name tag staples with a peppermint candy.



I boxed them up and sent them off to my grand nieces & nephews in Nebraska.






The second project was hot chocolate mix/drink in clear ornaments.  

Milk chocolate flavor

Another milk chocolate flavor.

A box full of hot chocolate ornaments on their way to Nebraska grand nieces & nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment