Sunday, December 3, 2017

December 2017

Hello to my blog followers.  I'm sorry I've been away.  I have lots of stuff to share with you and will be posting each day this week.  I've traveled a lot this past year and haven't spend much time in my studio.  However, it's the holidays and I love love love the holidays.  It's been fun hanging out in the studio making stuff.  I tell you my mind is so full of ideas I can hardly sleep.  Just last night I work up at 3am with an idea for this year's christmas cards...had to see if my idea would work!  So, 30 minutes later I realized it's a good start but not exactly what I want.  I'll be heading to craft store on Monday to get two things to see if it's the card idea or not.  I did come up with another idea today, so we'll see.  Thanks again to those of you who still click on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment