Thursday, October 1, 2015

Monday thoughts on Wednesday...

I've become a faithful follower of Super Soul Sunday.  I usually DVR the episodes so I can watch and absorb what the conversation is about.  I've watched the episode with Thich Nhat Hanh, He is a Zen Buddhist Monk, he's so spiritual and wise.  So much of what he talked about has resonated within me.  He talks about listening..."compassionate deep listening"  Helping him/her to suffer less.  And then at another time give your thoughts/advice.  I will work on this kind of listening.  I need to read some of his books, too.  Check him out.


He also has four mantras he spoke about.  
1.  Darling, I'm here for you. 
2.  Darling, I know you are there and I'm so happy you are there.  
3.  Darling, I know you suffer and that is why I'm here for you.  
4.  Darling, I suffer, I am trying my best to practice, Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment