Sunday, July 7, 2013

Meghan in my studio

This is Meghan, she's visiting from New Hampshire.  She's an awesome young lady.  Normally, most kids her age don't care to spend anytime in the studio.  Meghan was completely different.  I asked her to go with me to run errands and she said she would rather paint.  She had noticed my artwork and asked how to paint it.  She said she wasn't a painter and I told her she could do it with some guidance.  I showed her Kelly Rea Roberts book, Taking Flight.  That's how it all began with Meghan.
 
 
Meghan wearing my magic tiara.  The creative universe is open!

 
Meghan picked out some scrapbook paper and punched squares.  We glued them to a piece of wood.



 
We whitewashed the piece and practiced making our angels.
 
 
 
 
 This is Meghan's painting.  She did a great job and loves glitter!
 

Here's our paintings.  Meghan's is done but mine is not finished.  I loved the way it's turned out so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment