Sunday, July 7, 2013

Business cards

Business cards, I find them a catch 22 for me.  I handed them out as a pencil and honestly I rarely have been contacted by anyone I've given them to. I figured what's the point, right?  Well this last trip I took I really felt like a business card would of been helpful and given me a professional edge.  Also, I don't feel like I'm organized of what info I wanted on the card.  I continue to move forward on this business monster thing.  I have met a few people who I plan to follow up with on combining my blog, my Facebook page, an Etsy shop, maybe even a "dot com" webpage.  So in the meantime, I decided to design a simple card with the info I have at this point. 
 
Pencil business card.  It's a cute idea and I get lots of compliments.
 
 I used one of my original paintings on the card and added "let's keep in touch"  Love how it came out.
 
On the back I put my email, Facebook and blog information.  I'm not sure how to do a Facebook page that doesn't have so many numbers.  I wonder if I should of made a Facebook account for JOBI and not a JOBI page.  But like I said I'm still on a learning curve on all how to connect everything.  I've looked at some of my favorite blogs and know there is a way to do it.  One of those things I continue in my dreams I have wings and I can fly things.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment