I thought I would share the steps in making Kerry's wedding invites. Overall, a long process and amazing how the final product had everything Kerry envisioned, even though I doubted her. We were a great team and the end result came out better than either one of us thought.
Remember my old Canon printer, this is when we started on Kerry's invitation. This was the border, we struggled to get the edges printed perfect.
This is the paper, it was a very nice ivory pearl. My new Canon printer worked lovely. We started with 12x12 sheets and scored, cut and folded to get the final size. This was after we printed the design on the edges and cut a decorative edge. We added panels on the inside flaps. We also designed, cut, scored, folded and taped the pockets. Actually, Kerry's fiance, Trent scored and folded the pockets. He did an amazing job.
This is Kerry working on the wording, but got hooked on FONTS, cuz I have a million different ones. I warned her about font addiction. Kerry was involved in every step and worked hard.
This is the final invite. It came out beautiful.
Finished the front with a very nice ribbon and wax seal.
Done and ready to mail!